E1 Trader Work Permit

E1 Trader Work Permit

For businesses and individuals engaged in substantial international trade between the US and the treaty trader country. The volume of trade must be sufficient to provide employment for a number of people in the United States and must constitute the majority of the trader's international trade.

The investor needs to be a citizen of a treaty country to be eligible for the 12. For those who have made significant trade with the United States this could be a great option for them to be able to conduct business in the United States.


Request an Appointment



Business Hours

Monday to Friday
9:00 to 5:00 by appointment

The Law Society of Upper Canada
The Oklahoma Bar Association
Sports Professional Association
Lead Counsel Rated
Best Business of 2021